Here are the top 5 questions you need to ask when you are interviewing a New Orleans Property Management Service Provider.
- What are your qualifications?
- How much in assets do you have under management?
- What is your tenant screen process?
- Can you help in fixing problems with a property?
- What protections do you offer to property owners?
A competent New Orleans Property Management Service Provider like Coxe Property Management and Leasing would be able to answer all these questions both articulately and without delay.
- Coxe Property Management and Leasing have been serving the greater New Orleans area for over 30 years as a real estate agent, broker, and property manager.
- Currently, Coxe Property Management and Leasing have over $30 Million residential properties under management. From single-family homes to duplexes, to condos, to entire apartment complexes, there is no type of property, from the French Quarter to Kenner we have not managed.
- Our tenant screen process is a three-pronged approach. When a tenant fills out an application, we check their histories: credit, criminal, and rental. If any one of these aspects does not check out, we do not rent to them. We keep in line with Fair Housing laws and treat every applicant exactly the same.
- When Coxe Property Management and Leasing looks at a property, it is with a construction background. We can tell when there are foundation issues, pest issues, and even HVAC issues. We have a team of experienced carpenters, pest control specialists, construction companies, and HVAC repairmen on speed dial.
- One of the aspects we are very proud of is our lease that features a binding arbitration clause that protects property owners. Basically, if something occurs at the property in regards to tenant relations resulting in the tenant being asked to leave, the binding arbitration makes sure the aggrieved parties do not see the inside of a courtroom, saving time, money, and the potential for an unfair judgment.
These answers from Coxe Property Management are from a qualified New Orleans Property Management Service Provider and what you should expect. If you liked our answers, please give us a call at 228 229 6373.